Effective team work is a competitive advantage these days and many teams struggle with their dynamics, performance and articulating their true purpose and value.
Workplaces are increasingly team-oriented and the dynamic in a team significantly influences its performance.Team Coaching is an emerging strategy for building team dynamics, whether you are forming as a team or have been running your race together for some time. It gives members the opportunity to stretch beyond their current abilities, and partner with each other in the context of everyday work challenges.
As with individual coaching, Team Coaching focuses on results. Central to these results is ‘communicative competency’ - the structure of face-to-face communications in human systems, which is the key to sound decision making and to creating results.
With a little expert support, teams can reduce disconnect and increase their capacity, positive engagement and collective impact!
As a Team Coach, Chantäl helps teams think big, learn and get practical. Using structural dynamics as scaffolding, she helps build adaptable and sustainable capabilities within teams.
Her specific approach depends entirely on the formation of the team, what stage the team is at in its lifecycle, the organisational context and the issues and challenges the team faces. Regardless, Chantäl’s approach:
- Introduces a morally neutral, structural language to describe patterns of successful and unsuccessful behaviour
- Allows for objective, constructive and work-focussed insights.
- Allows for greater self-awareness and actionable strategies to improve Team performance
- Accelerates improvement in overall team effectiveness
What you can expect from Chantäl:
Chantäl is passionate about delivering value every step of the way. Her process includes defining the needs and approach carefully, so business outcomes are achieved with the needs of the participants in mind.
She has delivered tailored sessions to hundreds of leaders and team members across multiple industries. Her approach is always fun, inclusive and interactive allowing teams to reflect, connect and quickly improve.
A fit-for-purpose approach:
- The experience and flexibility to meet specific needs
- A systems-thinking perspective – mindful of the complex organisational dynamics in which teams operate
- Emphasis on self-awareness, valuing difference and releasing the resources already within the system
- Exceptional delivery with skilled and innovative approaches that produce agreed outcomes (and sometimes exceeds them!)
- Working with ‘constructive discomfort’, to ensure that each team member is reaching their potential
- Access to a number of brain and evidence based diagnostic tools to help the team understand themselves and appreciate each other better
Chantäl has significant business and leadership experience as well as being an experienced and accredited coach.
Be in touch today if you need Team Coaching to accelerate your leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, change leadership, team cohesion and performance.
"I can’t thank Chantäl enough for helping bring together our vision for our Team day. Team development days are expensive in terms of employee time and commitment and it’s important to get it right. Thank you Chantäl for your magic touch. I highly recommend Chantäl to design and facilitate a successful team intervention." - Head of Partnerships, Marketing and Communications, United Way Australia, 2018